Flightingale Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Character Switch
Character Switch

FA Staff

Captain
Latest topics
» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am by Guest

» Can I Use My Tivo Box With Dish Network
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 am by Cole Kisaragi

» Feral Hearts-Yaoi
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:15 am by Guest

» Parker, Jennifer
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:02 am by Jennifer Parker

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm by Guest

» Accio Firework
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Walking Around [OPEN]
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:41 am by Danielle Holmes

» Riverock Academy
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am by Selciuas Vorsaytn

» Brickro Academy of Magic
Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm by Selciuas Vorsaytn

Affiliates
COMING SOON!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!]

3 posters

Go down

Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] Empty Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!]

Post by Julian Cortez Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Julian entered the Sapphire House after admiring the great view outside. The place seemed a little empty.. He walked up the stairs on the right, and read his panflit. "Room #3". He heard that he would be getting a dormmate, a guy. But he had no idea who it would be. Hopefully someone with some sense. He didn't want someone who was arrogant and self-conceited as his dormmate.. That would be chaos.

Julian walked over to Room # 3, and opened it with his keycard. The door unlocked, and he turned the doorknob, and opened the door.. The room was fairly small. Two beds, one on either side of the room. It was fine though. Better than anything else they could have gave him, he was grateful for it.. Julian put down his luggage on the side that he called his, and began unpacking.
Julian Cortez
Julian Cortez
Sapphire Sophomore
Sapphire Sophomore

Cash : 409711

Back to top Go down

Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] Empty Re: Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!]

Post by Kyle Brisbane Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

Kyle was walking down the hallway through the Sapphire House, and he heard his first student come in. He walked into the room, #3, and smiled at the boy. "You must be Julian," he said.
Kyle Brisbane
Kyle Brisbane
Headmaster
Headmaster

Cash : 409703

Back to top Go down

Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!] Empty Re: Because, My Name Is Julian Cortez. [PG-13, OPEN!]

Post by Julian Cortez Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 am

Julian turned slowly, and saw a man standing in the doorway. He was a few inches taller than him, and was very handsome.. Julian thought that he was very good-looking, and from what he was wearing, he had a great body as well. "Cortez," he stated. After which he nodded. "Julian Cortez." he said, "and you are?"
Julian Cortez
Julian Cortez
Sapphire Sophomore
Sapphire Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thomas Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 am

Cody entered the Sapphire house. He had no idea where he was going, and didn't really know how to tell the houses apart.. He admired the living room, and heard people talking. He walked up the stairs, and went to the room, #3, that they were in. "Sorry to interrupt," he said. "But I have no idea where to go." he saw the two males standing there. They had very muscular bodies.. Somewhat like himself.
Cody Thomas
Cody Thomas
Amethyst Sophomore
Amethyst Sophomore

Cash : 409614

http://flightingaleacademy.roflforum.net/t31-cody-william-thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Brisbane Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:22 am

Kyle smirked a little. "Right," he stated. Then another boy entered the room. Kyle knew he wasn't in this house, he knew everything. This was his job of course. "Amethyst is the house with the purple designs." he stated with a light smile. He was happy to see another student. "And I'm Kyle Brisbane, the Headmaster." he stated, as he looked back at Julian.
Kyle Brisbane
Kyle Brisbane
Headmaster
Headmaster

Cash : 409703

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Cortez Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Julian looked at the boy as he walked in. He smiled a little bit and did one of those "What's up," nod things, and didn't get to say anything to him. This upset him a little bit. A sexy guy that wasn't in his dormitory. A shame.

When Kyle told Julian that he was the Headmaster, this made him even more upset. Now he can't ask him out. His head dropped. "Okay, well I'm going to head off and catch up with Cody." he stated with a smile.
Julian Cortez
Julian Cortez
Sapphire Sophomore
Sapphire Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down